Monday, August 26, 2013

OK, Pink? Dinosaur? A PINK DINO?


Here we have Pink, the pink Dino.  I think he's male because he just has that look in his eyes.... But he's playful and can juggle pretty well too.  I used this stripy paper and die cut the borders with the same paper to see what the effect would be.  I kind of like the wild sense of adventure it gives the card, as if a pink dinosaur doesn't give you a sense of humor.

A fun crazy digital stamp from Eureka for your enjoyment.  Do you notice the circle panel is all shimmery?  I have fallen in love with Tsukineko brand Sparkle Shimmer Spray.  Look at that sparkle.


Close-up of the shimmer

Be sure to visit Die Cut Divas blog for our challenge for August.  I love sketches and this is a great sketch that can be used in so many different ways!

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

This card makes me feel so happy Arlene. It is adorable. Love the way you added the edging in the same PP as the background.

Virginia L. said...

This is SO fun! The pink dino is darling! The spray you used is awesom1e! I must check that out! Thanks for stopping by my blog today, Arlene!