Monday, August 12, 2013

A Little Scroll Here

I printed out the scroll along with some other Eureka images.  It just didn't seem right to leave a scroll without any handwritten message of sympathy or love or some kind of message.

The border dies, I've had for years and never used them but once and when I did, I didn't care for them.  I DO NOW though!  I care a lot.  I had a scrap of card stock which may or may not be Tim Holtz and used it for the central panel..  I have an off-brand that has a similar flavor as Tim's card stock.

I am happy with this.  I like the design thanks to Paula and the neutral colors.  I saw the Get Well Soon stamp and just had to use it.


Close-up of Scroll

I hope you enjoyed this sample and be sure to join our Die Cut Divas challenge this month.  Remember it's a sketch.  To check out the sketch and enter the challenge, just click here!

Recipe: 
Eureka digital Stamp - Framed Scroll - 16701
Hero Arts Manuscript Background - H2141
Hero Arts Everyday Sayings - CL342
Distress Ink Pummice Stone
Cuttlebug
Provo Craft die cut - border
Pearls - cream color


1 comment:

Dawn T said...

I love the neutral colours and the edging is lovely.