Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I'm on a ROCKET SHIP to Mars

I'm on a ROCKET SHIP to Mars.  Well, if it's not Mars, it's somewhere.  I took this photo and noticed I needed a sentiment to show this as an example of Paula's sketch from the Die Cut Divas blog.  So, I added a sentiment that I think fits the card.  Dogs are man's best friends and if you've got a dog lover as a friend, I think this is perfect.  Hey, it's perfect anyway... 


Next Photo, please.
You can see how easy it was to pop in a sentiment with this design.  

I hope you realize this border is actually the sides of a die-cut that you would normally toss.  I thought it created a unique border and just that something different that you might look for.  SAVE your scraps.  Oh, I forgot I was "talking to the choir" of stampers.

Remember that the Die Cut Divas' challenge for August is still going strong.  You have got to love the sketch because it SO works as a basic model and sometimes what you need is a basic model.  I do LOVE this sketch.  Now go visit the blog and enter the challenge here.

No comments: