Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Eureka!

Did I say Eureka?  That's what I'm talking about Eureka Stamps, that is.  I think everyone will be making a STAMPEDE - I FOUND IT!  I FOUND IT!  EUREKA!   We have two sponsors for the Die Cut Divas August challenge, Eureka Stamps and QKR Stampede.

Eureka Stamps is the sister company of QKR Stampede and offers wonderful hand drawn calligraphy, verses, large alphabet letters and backgrounds  There are fine art animals, whimsical Valentine characters and lots of cute Christmas and birthday stamps for cat and dog lovers too.

QKR Stampede offers unmounted rubber stamps, digital stamps, full sheets and supplies. Visit QKR Stampede for those unique, somewhat quirky styles with lots of humor and character.

I followed Paula's fantastic sketch for the month of August.  You have to love it and enter our August challenge.                                                    
Paula's sketch
I love the digital parchment stamp as there is so much you can do with it.  The image is blank the parchment devoid of writing or any inscription.  It feels like a fresh slate on which to hand-write your thoughts with an old-fashioned fountain pen.  Eureka Stamps offers both rubber and digital stamps. The Scroll Frame below comes in both.  I think this would work well in a vintage style card too.  Don't you?

Recipe:
Eureka Stamps - Scroll Frame 16701
Hero Arts Manuscript Background H2141
Hero Arts Travel AC031 sentiment
Stampin Up (pen) - Made in 2000 (no other information on stamp)
Cuttlebug 
Provo Craft Border die cuts

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

fabulous Arlene. Love this one.

Stamping With Bibiana said...

Finally… I can come and visit you …your project of today is very nice, I specially like the new company
Thanks for sharing
Keep in touch
Bibiana