Thursday, August 1, 2013

It's time for QKR Stampede

Visit Die Cut Divas for August's challenge.   We have two sponsors this month and I'm introducing:

QKR Stampede offers unmounted rubber stamps, digital stamps, full sheets and supplies

Eureka Stamps is the sister company of QKR Stampede and offers wonderful hand drawn calligraphy, verses, large alphabet letters and backgrounds  There are fine art animals, whimsical Valentine characters and lots of cute Christmas and birthday stamps for cat and dog lovers too.

I absolutely love this digital, Art Palette.  I was thinking of so many ways to use it and imagined all the paint I could splatter!  Visit QKR Stampede for those unique, somewhat quirky styles with lots of humor and character..

Paula has a sketch which will have your creative juices flowing.  I also used a die cut for film as the edgings on my card.  I'm trying to stretch my dies, so I thought I would experiment.

                                                          Paula's sketch                                                    


My card using Paula's sketch


I enjoyed using this palette as it looks like mine, but I'm not showing a picture of me with splattered paint.  

Card Recipe:
Hero Arts Travel AC031 - sentiment
Claudine Hellmuth's Studio acrylic paint by Ranger (these come in containers like Stickles or the glossy enamels, so they are easy to place color where you want)
            Yellow Pastel, Sky Blue,  Dash of Red, Charcoal Black and Painterly Pink
Photostrip die-cut for the trim on top and bottom.


1 comment:

Dawn T said...

beautifully done Arlene.