Monday, August 19, 2013

Curious Cat

A curious cat on a curious card. I guess that sounds rather Dr. Seuss, doesn't it?  Well, it feels rather Dr. Seuss.  There was a cat caught in the spotlight high above the city.  He peeked in windows as detached as a butterfly.  I know this is a crazy collage, but it works for me.  I love the way this curious cat (curious - Arousing interest because of novelty or strangeness: a curious fact) looks oh, so cool and so "with it" here.  Length on this card is about 4 1/2 inches at the longest points, to give you an idea of size.  I think I will make this Scroll Frame image bigger in the future.  It's easy to cut out and has so much potential.


This little curious cool cat with shades and scroll frame come to you from Eureka Stamps  I've found the cat to be especially cute and curious.  These can be ordered in digital or rubber.  I'm having so much fun with them.

Visit Die Cut Divas for the latest challenge.

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

LOVE this Arlene. One curious cat for sure.