Friday, August 9, 2024

Playing Around at the Beach

Playing around at the Beach.  I'm off a bit on the stencils, but I couldn't not play and show you a card that is not my best, but I'm crazy about this stencil.



Supplies:
Waffle Flower Postage Collage Die
Waffle Flower Postage Collage Beach Days Stencil
Waffle Flower Hello Friend Sentiments
Waffle Flower Postage Collage stamp set
Distress Inks Black Soot, Blueprint Sketch, Broken China, Candied Apple, Ripe Persimmon & Vintage Photo
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Love to Craft Challenge ‘ “Always Anything Goes”
Mix It Up Challenge Blog Anything Goes” w opt twist 8
Love Those Pretty Papers starts 7/13/2024 (1/3)
Love to Craft Challenge ‘ “Always Anything Goes”
Mix It Up Challenge Blog Anything Goes” w opt twist 8
A Cut Above (1/3) always a die
SheepSki Deisngs "Anything Goes"
Scrapping for Fun "anything Goes"

Arlene


7 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great colors on your beach collage, Arlene! That seagull is a hoot, isn't he?!

kramer_buffy said...

OMG, this is so hilarious, love it. Thanks so much for playing with A Cut Above Challenge.

-- Dalis

Vicki said...

Super fun collage card and cute images. That postage die cut i one of my favorite. Thanks so much for sharing at A Cut Above's August Challenge.

Lia said...

Arlene, I love the postage die (have got it myself!) and you made a lovely card with it.
Lia DT S4F

Birgit said...

This is such a great postal collage! I just adore all the cards I see made with these postage sets. A fantastic use of those dies. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at A Cut Above, I hope we see you back again soon!
Guest designer for A Cut Above

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card and I love the beach collage.
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Hugs Rachelle
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

Kim said...

Very cute card. I love the little squares. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.