Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Craft Roulette Parameters on August 2nd

 Time for some Craft Roulette!

Here are the Parameters - not an easy one for me.
Project: See Through - circle in the card
Colors: Jungle - patterned paper of jungle flower & colors
Element: Teach(es0/Teacher(s) - In the circle - teachers desk/blackboard...
Random: Tangle - tangle of flowers & leaves

I used the clear lid of a deli container for the "window" into the teacher's room.  When I cut out the patterned paper, I thought it would be too much, but kept it.  When I colored the book club stamp, I wanted to keep to the yellows and greens.  After holding the panel over the paper, it somehow fits.

Supplies:
Altenew Book Club stamp & die (no longer on site)
Art Impressions MB School (MB-matchbox) disk, blackboard, cabinet & sentiment
Copics
Vagabond die cut machine


2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your take on the CR parameters, Arlene - the books in the window look amazing with the flowers!!

Dawn T said...

fabulous Arlene.