Saturday, August 31, 2024

Craft Roulette Fun

 I entered the challenge at Craft Roulette Fun last night.  Yes, I finished, photographed, and entered the challenge last night. First time ever to enter the night of the challenge.  
Here are the parameters:
Project: Shaped Card (globe shape)
Colors: Peacock (blues, purples, greens w/green for leaves, red for berries)
Element: Tall (tall tree relative to the landscape in the globe)
Random: (blue tree limb crossing yellow tree limb for the "X", "O" in the "b"

I stretched for the "XO", but a stretch is as good as a mile. 
I pre-cut lots of the globe pieces and I love cutting these dies out of glitter paper, so I had tons of the pieces cut out of all colors of glitter paper, so that made it fast and easy to complete this pop-up card.

The scene panel is a circle glued to the main panel.

Supplies:
Poppy Stamps Globe (unfortunately not sold on site)
Elizabeth Craft Design sentiments (no longer available)
Glitter papers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
DL. ART "Anything Goes 
The 12 months of Christmas challenge - "Anything goes" w/opt Circles (berries and scene panel)



2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling snowglobe, Arlene, and well done for doing the card while on the show. I did too!!

Arlene said...

Running to check your card out now!