Saturday, August 10, 2024

Craft Roulteet and I Finished Friday Night

The parameters were good to me last night.
Project: 4" X 8" card - yes it is
Colors: Mountains - actual mountains on card stock - check
Element: Float(s) or Floating: ice floating on water - check
Random: Water - yes there is

The first thing I did was cut the card stock to the required size, ending with 4" X 8" card.  I then checked if I had a slimline paper pack that might fit the parameters and WOW, did I?  The paper has pack hit the rest of the parameters of mountain colors, something floating AND water.  The mountains here have browns & white snow while the ice is floating on the water which is the random item.  How good can you get?  

I added some cute snowmen I had just purchased which included the sentiments.  I think they fit well in this scene.  So fun to do and another Holiday card for me!

Supplies:
Whimsy Stamps Designer Paper Frozen
Altenwe Dynamic Duo: Snowy Delight Bundle
Altenew Snowing
Distress Ink Broken China
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following Challenges:
613 Avenue Create Challenge - ATG/Option (1/8)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)
Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG (1 of 3) 
Patties Creations Challenge - ATG (1 of 3)




3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling snowmen, Arlene! You went winter & horizontal; I went summer and vertical - lol. Fun take on the parameters!

Dawn T said...

Just so sweet Arlene. It's a delightful card.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love your cute winter scene with these penguins!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge