Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Two for One

That's a TWO for ONE) Two sponsors for one challenge.  Head on over to Die Cut Divas for the month of September.  I tried out one of Hannah's sketches for my sample for September 1st.  I decided to use a Bugaboo Stamp and a Die from One Happy Cut.  

This bride is such a feminine classy and classic image.  She is a gorgeous image and marvelous to color.  And who doesn't like the classic Spellbinders' rectangle dies?  I have my Spellbinders on a magnetic matte on the wall, so I'm not sure if this is from the small or large set.  They've become mixed up on my matte.   The patterned paper is on a diagonal, but you really can't tell, but I KNOW it is and I meant it to be.  

Bugaboo Bride
Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Rectangle small
This may be a Classic Rectangle lcarge
Patterned paper
3 clear gems
Copic Markers

No comments: