Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sillyscape Shakes

The Sillyscape was the first digital I ordered from a2z Scrapbooking after I saw Dawn Turley's use of it on a card.  I just got to get it.  It's silly, just absolutely silly and it's fun.  I thought the purple sequins would be as silly as the scape.  I didn't want to obstruct any of the view so I left it without sentiment, using only the sun from one of the Operation Write HOme Hero Arts clear stamp sets. This was fun and silly.  If you have friends in big cities, this may be the digital for you.  I have fiends in San Francisco, California that would think this is perfect.  
a2z Silly Shaker Scape Sept 2015

Close-up of the Sillyscape
I can't wait to send this card out.

Hope you’ll join in our September Challenge and make a shaker card with your Hero Arts stamps, dies and stencils. See my post at a2z Scrapbooking.

If you are in need of any items from the a2z Scrapbooking store  you can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).  Don’t forget that we are on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!
Arlene

1 comment:

Chark said...

sorry this one got pulled from the blog, Arlene, it's adorable! I didn't even know we had some that we weren't supposed to use. Your coloring is fab here!