Thursday, September 3, 2015

Is it Spring Again?

I knew I wanted to create a focus and looked for a camera to provide an unusual view.  I love the .way this turned out.  Using a digital image like this camera was so much fun.  Of course I had to layer hills and a few trees.

Do you know that this deer is my favorite of all time.  I know it's no longer in production, but I love the image and so glad I have the stamp.  There are stamps you keep for years and there are those you use and move on.  Storage is an issue though, but I don't think I'll have to worry about this little dear s"deer" stamp.

I love having digital files because you don't have to store them in baskets, drawers or on walls.  The best thing is that you can reduce or enlarge them whenever you want.  Hence my use of the camera.   After I printed it, I quickly cut it out.  Then I used some leftover hills from another card to make a quick scene.

a2z Scrapbooking Hero Arts City Adventure digital stamps (Camera)

You can get your digital kit over at a2z Scrapbooking too.  There are so many pieces in this kit to make you a happy card maker.

If you are in need of any items from the a2z Scrapbooking store  you can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).  Don’t forget that we are on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!
Arlene



No comments: