Sunday, September 30, 2012

Where is Autumn?

I don't know where Autumn is, but it's taking a vacation in California.  It's supposed to get to 100 degrees Fahrenheit here tomorrow.  I'm thinking Fall, but that's all that seems to be happening here.  Sharing with you a card that I used earlier this month and just loved the way this winter stamp looks in an Autumn scene. Yes, just change the colors.  Some Distress Inks, Scattered Straw and Wild Honey will do the trick with this Hero Arts Wood block stamp, Winter Scene, K5524.  I can't wait to try it as a winter scene!  

I'm entering this card in the challenge on "Love to Create Challenge Blog" in their Challenge # 34, Anything Goes.  There are almost 300 submissions now!  Just making the deadline.  I hope you visit this wonderful blog.  

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

delightful Arlene. Love the colours

Moonofsilver said...

I love the yellow and the spots! super chic.

Cathy A said...

Arlene, I would gladly swap your weather for mine, we have had so much rain, I am thinking of trading in my car for a boat! Love this card with the little deer scene.

Manu World said...

Adorable!!!
:-)