Sunday, September 16, 2012

Repetition, who'd a thought?


This was my second card for the Hero Arts 90 minute scramble today and it went fairly quickly because I had a scrap piece of paper and some repeated images I'd printed out of the Hero Arts Digital Design Kit, The Art of Style, just sitting on my desk, just sitting, minding their own business.  I was looking for something that was reminiscent of Autumn.  I love seeing (not wearing) Fall hats and when I saw these lovely women all in a row, I had to find a panel to put them on.  I colored the hats with the new Distress Markers by Tim Holtz, Wild Honey, Worn Lipstick, Crushed Olive and Vintage Photo, then embossed the sentiment and draped a line of clear gems under it.  Love these classy ladies.  And now they're joining Moxie World's Repetition Challenge.

6 comments:

Dawn T said...

Looks awesome Arlene. It is a superb card.

Cathy A said...

Arlene the repetition of the lady works beautifully on this card.

Maureen Morton said...

Such classic style, Arlene! And perfect for the challenge. Love!

Cat Craig said...

Love these ladies Arlene. The hat colors are wonderfully fall-ish.

Beth Anderson said...

I love repetition! It made this vintage style stamp look modern. Love it!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Arlene! Thanks for linking this up to the Repetition Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)