Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Bit of Paris ATC

It looks like I'm going Autumn in a big way!  I love these colors together.  Some Wild Honey, Mustard Seed and a spike of Spiced Marmalade make for some yummy colors and are quite striking with a couple olive green focal points on this Artist Trading Card, ATC.

This Hampton Arts stamp (Paris Diva) is stamped in black and heat embossed paper twice, so I could cut out and paper piece the lovely diva and wonderful car.  The Eiffel Tower is a die-cut and I placed it directly over the stamped image of the Eiffel Tower.  Gold Stickles lines the outside of the ATC.   I made this for Montly Themed ATC Swap on Flickr and I really hate to part with it.

I'm entering this ATC in:

 "A Blog Named Hero" for their challenge 

AND

"Totally Stampalicious!"

This is my first entry into Totally Stampalicious!, but it does look fun.  











3 comments:

Pa Ul said...

Your post is great to read. I was wondering what are 5 easy steps on how to create an artist trading card?

Cathy A said...

This has such vintage chic Arlene

Cris said...

Lovely card! Great embossing! thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!