Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lawnscaping Time

I think this may be my first time entering the Lawnscaping challenget.  LOVE, LOVE the sketch.   I had to do two cards with my new Hero Arts Winter Trees stamp (in the circle) because I loved the look of the sketch.  I was at my LSS (The Stamp Art Shoppe) so I could grab this one.  I saw so much potential for some wonderful winter scenes, but look what I did with it.  The new September Hero Arts challenge (3 different challenge options) for me is using a seasonal/holiday stamp in a way other than its intended use.   I think this one fit the bill nicely.  I love the autumnal colors and design.  Colored those glass gems with Copic marker, Apricot.


7 comments:

judkajudi said...

Great use of that stamp, Arlene! Love the colors you chose. Beautiful card.

psd to html said...

Lovely card design!You make it so simple and attractive..I really like its layout..PSD to WordPress

Virginia L. said...

What a WONDERFUL take for the Lawnscaping Challenge, Arlene! You will definitely be hooked on this challenge blog :) I love the warm color combo! Hope you are doing well! HUGS!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

What a perfect and cas take on the sketch! LOVE the colors and beautiful button embellies!
Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!
Hugs, Karin

Lynnette said...

These are lovely cards, so pretty

Christiana said...

So glad you decided to play with us! Your card came out so pretty! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Laurel Beard said...

Oh yes gorgeous cards!!!!!! Love the colors!!!

Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping!