Friday, September 7, 2012

OOZAK SPARKLE

OOZAK SPARKLE - THAT'S FOR ME!


Enter a project with Sparkle at Oozak this month and let it sparkle!  I've embossed this gal over the Distress markers I used, color, emboss, color, emboss.  She's all shiny and sparkly.  I wondered how I would like the new Distress markers and I do.  The ink stays wet  a fairly long time and the colors are nice.  I used Worn Lipstick, tumbled Glass and Vintage Photo with some Stickles thrown in for extra sparkle.  This DaNami stamp just made me buy her; I couldn't help it.  The gift and Sentiment are from a Hero Arts Holdiay Sayings set, which has such great sentiments!  Have a great day!

2 comments:

judkajudi said...

Great card, Arlene!! I'm loving Danami stamps, too.

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Arlene. I'm pleased you were able to emboss over the distress markers. Looks wonderful