Monday, October 30, 2023

Waiting Until The Last Minute

 Waiting until the last minute - oh well.  I almost forgot to make a card to play with the Craft Roulette categories as I am having an issue with getting my photos from my main computer onto any blog posting.  I have to send an email to myself with an attachment of my photo and pick it up on my laptop to insert it into my blog post.  At least I know my issue is on my computer and am trying to solve it.  

The Categories are as follows with my interpretation:
Project: Cardstock + Not Cardstock (Card base + paper pieced elf hats)
Colors: Santa's Workshop (any color - rainbows, elves...)
Element: Collar(s) (Elf collars)
Random: Zig Zag (green zig zag ribbon)

I almost forgot the zig zag

 
Supplies:
Kat Scrappiness Diamond Wire and Wood Grain Frame craft die
Kat Scrappiness Slimline Rainbow die set
Kat Scrappiness Santa's Helper stamp and dies
Not sure who the sentiment is from
Zig Zag velvet ribbon
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine





No comments: