Sunday, October 8, 2023

A Card For A Teacher

 Friday with Craft Roulette

The wheel went round and round, round and round
and when it stopped, the categories were:
Project: Card for a teacher 
Colors: Tartan
Element: Autumn or Spring
Random: Wrap(s)
It took me until the next morning to think about what stamps and dies I had that would fit the challenge.  All of a sudden, I thought of the Art Impressions Matchbook stamp and die sets.  And YES!  I had a set for a Teacher.

I lifted the top so I could take a close-up.  I'm going to give this card to my oldest son, who is a math teacher.  I think he'll enjoy this.

Please do remember that this is the size of a matchbook.
Project: Card for a teacher - fairly obvious that this is for a teacher
Colors: Tartan - background 
Element: Autumn or Spring - background colors and bright yellow flowers represent spring colors
Random: Wrap(s) card wraps itself up flat to be wrapped in the envelope


Card with Envelope
 

Supplies:
Art Impressions MB School
Art Impressions MB Template Dies
Art Impressions MB Envelope Dies
Art Impressions Coffee Shop one of the boards on the side walls
Art Impressions Den Set one of the boards on the side walls
Paper in stash
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Love to Craft Challenge ‘ “Always Anything Goes”
Mix It Up Challenge Blog "Anything Goes” w opt twist
DL. ART "Anything Goes" 
Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes



2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

How adorable, Arlene! Just love your little classroom in the matchbook!! Your son will love it too!!

Dawn T said...

Great card Arlene. I think that you did an awesome job with the brief.