Sunday, October 22, 2023

A Challenge For Me

 This was really a challenge for me!

Here's the categories for Craft Roulette that I had to put together to make a card.  Finding a large flower was one of the hardest items for me.  I couldn't find the exact thing I wanted so I decided to use this rose embossing folder and make it work.  I mean, What the Elf was I doing with a flower in my elf scene?  It's quirky enough that I'm going to send this to a guy friend.  

Project: A Dude's Card
Colors: Library
Element: Large Flower(s)
Random: Stitches



Supplies:
Kat Scrappiness Santa's Helper stamps & matching dies
Sizzix 3D Texture Fades embossing folder
Kat Scrappiness America The Great enamel dots
Copic markers
Oxide distress inks candied apple & twisted citron
Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss - Simply White
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges
Peace on Earth Xmas "Always Christmas & Anything Goes" #50 Polkadoodle's Craft Challenge "Anything Goes" #42
Digi Choosday - "Anything Goes" #41
Park Hopping My Happy Place - Hellisgerdi Park in Iceland (The Elf Walk)
Creative Fingers - "Always Anything Goes" #264
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge "Anything Goes" #557 Creative Moments - "Anything Goes" #251    (It's Alive) Elves?  LOL                  



7 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Hey - there's a winter rose, right? Works great with the elves, Arlene :)

Pamela Duncan said...

Very Creative! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles challenge this week! Pam, DT

Dawn T said...

Made me laugh Arlene... awesome card.

Lia said...

A great solution, using the embossingfolder. It became a very nice card!
Lia DT POE

Darlene said...

OH WOW ... this is just awesome! Love those little elves!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! And don't forget about our challenge using embossing folders called Can You Handle the Pressure (link below) would love to have you join us!! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge.

Wendy said...

What a fun card! I definitely think you made the embossed flowers work. Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy