Tuesday, October 3, 2023

September Card Chain Challenge

 September's Card Chain Challenge has ended and our cards are being revealed at the Card Chain Challenge, where we really do send and receive creations from all over the world.
So many options to choose from.  I wonder...




I made a Fancy Fold card with a new set I colored in and I thought the sentiment fit fairly well.  LOL  
Now, I also worked this card into qualifying for using Foxes, Autumn AND Friendship to go along with Fancy Fold.


Side view (the other side has a fox)
It really is such fun to make cards to send to others.  
Supplies:
My Favorite Things I'm Glad We Fit In stamps and dies
Copic markers
Paper in stash
Vagabond die cut machine












4 comments:

HilaryJane said...

This card is great, love those cute animals and how they all fit in xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling box card with all the critters, Arlene!!

crafty-stamper said...

Great sentiment and box card-love all the cute animals.
Carol x

R's box of dreams said...

Such a cute card! Love all the sweet animals and what an amazing fold! Need to try this too,I'm off searching for tutorials hehe.

Hugs,
Renata