Friday, July 1, 2016

Make It Glitter


Have a glittered July.  What with the fourth of July being a holiday with fireworks I thought I'd get my glitter on.  These glitter in the sunlight with a metallic shine.  I had to try out my Elizabeth Craft Designs' lighthouse and hot air balloon.  I had this shiny paper from Joy! Crafts years ago and never used it. It sure is bright.  I think a little goes a long way.  Photographing it is a bit of an operation too.


Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Lighthouse
Elizabeth Craft Designs Hot Air Balloons - there is a similar Elizabeth Crafts Hot Air Balloon here

Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Lighthouse
Elizabeth Craft Designs Best Wishes at Dies R Us

I picked up all the little paper bits from the die-cut and placed them inside the blue frame on this lighthouse.  It certainly shimmers with the light.  I like the Stand Up Helpers as it is so nice to have that long line of paper under the sentiment.

Supplies
Elizabeth Craft Designs Lighthouse
Elizabeth Craft Designs Thinking of You Stand Up Helper at Dies R Us

Happy Glittery July to you all.

1 comment:

Greta said...

These are wonderful, Arlene! Love the shiny red, white & blue!