Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Happy Birthday With Glitter

It's a glittery month at Die Cut Divas and for me too..  I am having so much fun coloring the Bugaboo stamps this month.  Why STOP?  Wishing someone a Happy Birthday with this great die couldn't be easier either.

I loved using stickles to glitter up this gal.  I'm also using up some of my papers as note cards.  I like the way the stripes on this paper enhance the image panel.  I cut a bunch of papers that I don't normally use into note card sizes and have them ready to use so I WILL USE them.


This is a striking image and so neat to color. Enjoy your coloring.

Supplies:
Bugaboo Digi Stamp Puppy Girl
Elizabeth Happy Birthday at Dies R Us
Copic markers
Cuttlebug

1 comment:

Chark said...

love her stickles additions! and the coloring is great!