Monday, July 4, 2016

Greetings From San Francisco

Happy July 4th and I'm sure San Francisco will be celebrating in style.

The challenge this month is "Anything Goes" and I'm sure the a2z Scrapbooking team is going to WOW you this month, yet again.  Have fun and let your imagination soar.

Just to let you know, I'm from California, just two (2) hours (well, a little less) from San Francisco, so I had to get this stamp set.  I liked the whole stamp set just the way it came in the package, so I decided to stamp it as the set it came in.  I do have to say that the row houses are much prettier than mine below, but I like them anyway.  Everyone leaves their heart in San Francisco, so I popped a red heart right on top of the stamped heart.  It fits perfectly.
Happy July 4th Greetings to You from San Francisco!
Hero Arts Kelly's San Francisco
  • Supplies:
  • Hero Arts Kelly’s San Francisco
  • Copic Markers
  • Cuttlebug
  • Die-Namics Stitched Rec STAX
  • Elizabeth Craft Designs Poppy the Owl (heart)
You can use code Arlene15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more (before tax and shipping).  You can find me at A2Z Scrapbooking.

Remember, if you want to custom order a stamp, die, stencil, whatever, that you can request a custom order.  

Hope you’ll join in our July Challenge of "Anything Goes" with your Hero Arts stamps, dies and stencils. And, if you need some new supplies, don’t forget to shop at a2z Scrapbooking.. 

13305252_10156954546145475_3453069275661927417_o

2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Happy 4th of July, Arlene! I love seeing this SF in action and you did it proud! I have been living vicariously through my son's internship/traveling in SF. He is having the time of his life :)

Greta said...

Super cute, Arlene! Haven't been to San Francisco in quite awhile, but it's always fun!