Monday, July 4, 2016

Celebrate with a Cake!

Happy 4th of July to all of us Americans on blog land.  What would a birthday be without a cake?

Die Cut Divas' July glitter parade continues.  What is more appropriate to celebrate the 4th of July than a nice cake delivered by a lass in red, white and blue?   I had such fun coloring this.  I always do with the Sun Bonnet lasses at Bugaboo stamps.  I just can't resist them. I really can't.


I hope you like my sample of glitter for Die Cut Divas' challenge for July, Make it glitter.

I'm entering this card in the Classic Design Team Open Challenge Blog.

Supplies:
Bugaboo digital stamps Fancy Sunbonnet Cake
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles (and I love these large stitched rectangles)
Elizabeth Craft Designs Best Wishes Stand Up Helper at Dies R Us
Copic markers
Xmas Red Stickles
Frosted Lace Stickles
Cuttlebug



4 comments:

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Card Arlene. she is a real sweetie

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Arlene I wanted to pop by and thank you for the lovely comment that you left for me on my blog it is much appreciated. Arlene I do so love these Sunbonnet images they are full of so much sweetness and delight, this card is gorgeous all lovely red, white an blue, smashing make
hugs
lorraine x

Greta said...

I love this sweet card, Arlene! The red Stickles is the perfect touch!

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Just super beautiful. Love your image and how you have coloured her and love the design, its perfect.

Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]