Sunday, June 2, 2024

May Card Chain Challenge Reveal

I'm so glad we are still doing the Card Chain Challenge.  It's such fun to receive a card and to send a card anywhere around the world.

The challenge directions include a Color, Sketch, Theme and Product/Technique option and within the theme option is always "Friendship", so you never have to really worry if you just blank out on the other options.



I didn't start out with this stencil or die.  I didn't like how the first panel I stenciled turned out and started over with this die.  Here I used two different oxide inks to  one of the stencils from the a Postage Collage stencil set.   

Supplies:
Waffle Flower Postage Collage Die
Waffle Flower Books and Coffee Combo (both stamps & dies)
Waffle Flower Hello Friend Combo (both stamps & dies)
Waffle Flower Postage Collage Coloring Stencil (1 of 2)
Hero Hues Enamel Dots - clear
Copic markers
Oxide Inks
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges
Mix It Up Challenge Blog Anything Goes” w opt twist 4/8
DL. ART "Anything Goes 
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes (unlimited)
Crafts Galore Encore - "Anything goes" 2/3
SheepSki Deisngs #87  (3/3)
Scrapping for Fun Anything Goes 3/4





9 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Really love the collage postal die and all the little images.Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun.
Carol DT x

Julia Aston said...

I just bought this die and am eager to try it out - Pretty colors for backgrounds Arlene and a sweet mix of die cuts in each box! Julia xx

Angelnorth said...

Cute little menagerie Arlene, I’m sure this raised a smile for your CCC recipient!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Awww - such a cute take on the postage collage, Arlene - you're really making the most of that die set!!

Dawn T said...

super cute card Arlene. This postage die is so versatile. You can used anything with it!

Dotty Jo said...

Sweet critters, and a gorgeous postal collage, Arlene. You always make such fun cards. Thanks for being a link in our chain of crafting and friendship, Jo x

Karen Letchworth said...

This is fabulous, Arlene. I enjoy your art very much. I'd like to invite you to join our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. We have some really awesome sponsors/prizes. I'd love to have you play along when you can.
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Also, thank you for the comment on my blog about my win at Die Cuttin' Divas. I appreciate the heads up. I had just emailed minutes before I saw and posted your comment. Thanks so much. Have a blessed week, and please join the fun at Word Art Wednesday. Have a great week.

HilaryJane said...

Your card is great. I love the colour and all the little details on the postage stamps, especially the little animals poking their heads out xx

*Vicki* said...

So adorable! Love the little critters! Thank you for joining with us at the MIU challenge!