Saturday, June 15, 2024

Anything Goes at The Creative Crafters

 The Creative  Crafters starts a monthly challenge every 15th of the month and I've made a Christmas card as inspiration for this month.  You don't have to make a Christmas card because this challenge is always "Anything Goes".  


Be sure to join The Creative  Crafters challenge!

I die-cut this wonderful bird house a number of times so I could just grab whatever paper die-cuts I wanted.  When I'm ready to work on pop-up cards, I like to be able to just pull out the parts I want to work on without pulling out the die cut machine.  I've made panels out of scraps so I could use up my scraps.

One of my crazy bird houses is here

Supplies:
Poppy Stamps Bird House Pop Up Easel Set craft die
Elizabeth Craft Designs Joyful Wishes
Scrap papers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Fab an Funky - #597 Circles
The 12 months of Christmas challenge - "Anything goes" w/opt twist
Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge  "Always Christmas w/option of dies
Creatalicious - "Anything goes"


3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Your pop-up birdhouse cards are always so delightful, Arlene - love the shimmer on this one!!

Dawn T said...

Just delightful Arlene. This is always a gorgeous die cut.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Wonderful die cuts, such a nice winter/Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge.