Thursday, June 20, 2024

Finally Done!

 Would you like these categories?  I didn't.

Project: Anniversary (4th of July in U.S.)
Color: Salad (fruit Salad - lemons, blueberries, raspberries, oranges)
Element: New (design for me & using the number/letters of set)
Random: Folded Corner (small piece of patterned paper folded in at bottom right)

I stared on my card, but found I had placed my patterned paper incorrected and had to peel off the narrow panel and put it on the other side, making the other pattern on the right side.  I just made due with the new design and it has worked out well.  There was minimal damage to the rest of the card, because I could cover it up.   I couldn't find any of my dies with numbers or letters and finally found two sets at the same time.  I had a frustrating time with putting this card together and almost forgot the folded corner.  BUT it is DONE!

Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Backyard Barbeque
Elizabeth Craft Designs Die set - Words 1 Celebration
Elizabeth Craft Designs - 4th of July no longer available
Sizzix thinlits ABC
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine
Scrap patterned paper



4 comments:

Dawn T said...

Despite all your issues, it turned out looking incredible Arlene. Love it!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous 4th card, Arlene - love the Weber grill with the sun and fireworks! Great take on the CR parameters!!

Donna said...

Fabulous fourth of July card!

Janja said...

This card is really beautiful!