Sunday, May 20, 2018

Mother's Day Card Using a Sugartree Sentiment

Mix a bit of digi with coloring and this is one of the results.  I gave this card to my daughter-in-law for Mother's Day.  A friend gave me the paper to color and I went for yellows and pinks.  Below the card is one of the panels in pink that I colored.  I didn't think I would like the panels so well, but I love the gold outlines (which you can feel if you run your finger over the panel) and extremely smooth paper.

I usually print out digital sentiments in different sizes to see how they will fit on the card and either die cut the sentiment or make a banner with scissors like I did here.



Supplies:
Sugartree Mothers digital kit at A2Z Scrapbooking
Stamping Up card stock engraved in gold (friend gave me some cut pieces out of a sheet)
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles
Copic markers

No comments: