Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Graciellie Design is the sponsor for the Die Cut Divas' challenge this Month

There's a new challenge at Die Cut Divas 
and it's all about the flowers.  
Graciellie Design

Use flowers or a flower in your project.


I couldn't pass up this coffee cup and flower design.  I have no idea what kind of flower this might be, so I chose a color that appealed to me and made purple flowers.  I chose the back of a 6" X 6" paper pack and used the back panel of the pack and not the paper inside.  I love it when something just comes together.


Close-up


Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Postage Stamp Squares Dies
Copic markers:  (Cup - RV95, V91, V93, V95), (leaves - YG00, YG01, YG03, YG05), (cup wrap - E30, E31, E33)), (cup - C0, E01, E04, E11, E13)
Vagabond die cut machine

No comments: