Monday, May 7, 2018

Graciellie's Sweet Kitten

Graciellie Design

Graciellie Design is Die Cut Divas' wonderful sponsor for May and isn't the saying "April Showers Bring May Flowers"?  

So it is with our theme, 

Use flowers or a flower in your project.


This is a sweet kitten in a cute cup.  The sentiment is as sweet as the kitten.  There are flowers in the design, but difficult to see.  I recently received some very pretty purple petite posies from my March Card Chain Challenge partner, Lucille, and I knew they were perfect for this cup.  I think I colored the cup a bit darker than I would have liked, but the sentiment and blue matting makes the dark cup fit.  Sometimes you can save an image.

Supplies:
Graciellie Design You are the Sweetest
Vagabond die cut machine
Copic markers
Petite Posies

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

totally adorable Arlene.

Pia S said...

I think it looks perfect just as it is, simply adorable!

Greta said...

Super cute, Arlene!