Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wee Memories is in my MIND! (2nd post today)

Don't you just love that watering can?  I just really like the image - it's from Bugaboo and happened to be a free stamp so you can try before you buy.  Well, I love this.  I, of course, distress the oval - I can't help using those distress inks from Tim Holtz.  I used a green die-cut I received from a trade and decided to use my leftovers from a previous flower card behind the die-cuts.  I wanted some depth so stamped that same flower on the note card.  The sentiment "NEAT" is from some stickers (below card in front) and the sentiment "You're so special" is Hero Arts.  I found the dragonfly sitting on my desk and popped him on too.  I found two black square stickers on a page of different colored and sized stickers.  I think they came in a Christmas bundle in Joanne's one year.  I'm entering this in Wee Memories challenge, so I hope you visit her blog and submit your artwork too.

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Arlene... I've got some Bugaboo digi's but missed this one... it is awesome. Great card

GrammySue's Creations said...

Hi Arlene,

This is a gorgeous card--love your design.

Giovana said...

Fantastic card! Thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

walchowDesign said...

Beautiful card and love the watering can, Arlene! Great distressing on the oval too!