Friday, May 6, 2011

Digital Challenge #1 - Lily Pad

I absolutely want to hum and sing - it's a delightful day here... so, I've got a challenge to enter.  I don't have a machine to cut out the wheelbarrow or fence, sigh, oh well, but I do have scissors and I'm tenacious... I found a cute large butterfly die-cut at my LSS and thought I'd pop it on this card along with a small butterfly die-cut..  I ran Shabby Shutters Distress Ink over the ground, rubbed Faded Jeans Distress Ink on the Hero Arts Clouds stamp and there you have the background.  I colored the wheel with a silver pen and there you have my card.

4 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Wow...you cut them out by HAND? Girl, you ARE tenacious! What a great scene you have created!

Dawn T said...

WOW - this little scene is so cute Arlene. Very very good cutting... The fence looks awesome

Vicky said...

lovely scene! and you cut that fence with your scissors! Wow! Thank you for participating at the lilypad card challenge!

Kathy said...

Wow what an adorable scene you have created. Just makes me smile. Thanks for playing along with Lily Pad. :)