Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Two for One!

I finally got to sit down tonight and create a card to match two challenges... gads, that feels good and I'm sure for those out there who handle 10 challenges at a time, two is nothing, but for me... two is good!.

I chose the sketch for the Card Chain Challenge at Lily Pad.  Choose a color palette, sketch, or theme. I went with the easy peasy sketch which has 3 borders and a sentiment.  I had already inked up a card with the Hero Arts Circle Design CG219 in Distress Ink Antique Linen for another project that never was used.  I had the sentiment, Hero Arts Messages CG132 stamped, embossed and cut out on my desk.  I inked the Circle Design in Frayed Burlap and stamped it twice on the card to add just a bit more depth.  Since the sketch has three borders, here comes the next challenge!

Crazy 4 Challenges, this week,  has a great recipe to use 3 different designer papers, 2 flowers and 1 button. See how easily this fits in with the other challenge?  How could it be more perfect... And I'm sure artistic license will allow me to add the flowers and button to the great design sketch at CCC.  As soon as I saw the challenge, I knew I had to use the papers in the sketch.

Be sure to check out the two challenges and enter yourself.  It's always fun to enter challenges.



2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Arlene... I'm hoping you get to send this to me!!!!!!!! It is awesome. I really love how you made this.

Judy1223 said...

Arlene, this is so pretty! I love the papers and their borders, and the flower is perfect!