Friday, April 17, 2009

Cat Nap Fantasy - a Caardvark's Challenge entry

I have been coloring on this little quilt and the cat for awhile now. colored blue, then a week later, I colored pink, and so on. Sooo you see it's taken awhile... But then all of a sudden, the colors seemed to magically appear in my hands as I set to filling in the blanks... I guess filling in the squares is more applicable.

This is a glossy paper and I didn't know what I wanted to do with the area behind the cat at all... I'm happy it just kind of flowed.... upwards from the shadows. I always thought this image was so sweet, but I only ever colored this image twice and I was not real happy with it either time.

I have no idea what stamp company made this, all I know is I've had the stamped images for years! If anyone knows, please knock, but not too hard, because you might wake the sleeping kitty.

No comments: