Sunday, September 8, 2024

New for Me Poppy Stamps Die Set Used for Craft Roulette

Another Play with Craft Roulette Parameters

The parameters from Friday night's Craft Roulette.  

Project: outside/inside
Colors: tulips
Element: festival
Random: check(s)

I just received some new dies (this easel set has been in the shop for awhile, but I couldn't help myself this time and picked it up.  I didn't even use one die because I so loved the colors of the panel that I didn't want to cover it up. This really looks like a Fall card because of the colors, which is perfect for an Autumn card. 
I did make a mistake on using the Nuvo drops - I thought Copper Penny would really show up on the red flowers (no), so I added a Yellow on top.

My inside/outside is the sentiment strip stopper for this easel card when it is standing up.  The sentiment is on the inside, but in this position, it is also outside.
I took the tulip colors in oranges, reds, yellows and greens (stems).
Element: It's a festival of flowers on my card.
Random: I almost forgot to put a check mark on my card, but it's there on the sentiment.


Side view

This really is a breath-taking card because of the bright colors.  

Scrap paper (almost gone now - sigh)
Copic markers for the flowers & butterflies
Crystal Drops - Copper Penny
Crystal Drops - Gloss - Dandelion Yellow
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff) #66
Ally's Angels  "Anything Goes"  #85 
Beautiful Blossoms Must have flowers (1/8)



 

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous colors, Arlene - you'll get so much use out of that Poppy set!!

Dawn T said...

fabulous Arlene. Great card.

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous die set, I like the Easel style and the pretty colors. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, and best of luck in the draw!
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenges
Paper Funday Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenges

Lisa Cuneo said...

Oh, these warm colors are beautiful! Thank you for sharing your card at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.