Monday, September 2, 2024

August Card Chain Challenge Reveal

 I still love snail mail! Here are the parameters for our August Card Chain Challenge and I has so much fun.



I think these little rascals needed to come out to play a little bit.  I don't think I've ever made a rocker card before and instead of measuring the round die-cut, I just bent it in two and made sure it was equal on both sides.  I didn't want to try to fiddle with the patterned paper and just cut it in half to fit both sides. 
I popped up one of the raccoons. They seem to have their own personality. 

Back of rocker card
Supplies:
My Favorite Things Little Rascal stamps & dies
My Favorite Things Sunny Ray Sentiments stamps
Basic Grey herbs & honey (asparagus) paper is years old
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Polkadoodle's Craft Challenge "Anything Goes"  #35 (2/4)
Gem of a Challenge - "Anything Goes" Wk 17
Cut It Up Challenge  "Anything Goes" #311
Perfect Time to Craft: "Anything Goes"



3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a fun rocker card Arlene with the added lift up circle hiding your sentiment! Such a sweet brace of raccoons (I looked it up and that's what a group of them are called!) Julia xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

How adorable, Arlene - just love your darling raccoons!!

Dawn T said...

A gorgeous card Arlene. Love those little raccoons