Saturday, March 30, 2024

This Was a Toughie From Craft Roulette

 On Friday, March 29, the Wheel spun again and delivered the fatal blow. 
Project: Joy Fold Card
Colors: Buggy Ride
Element: Stick(s) and Stone(s)
Random: Trim(s) or Trimming(s)

Ahhh, yeah, right... All I could think of was that saying: "Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me".

Today, I finally decided to just go with the flow. I did make a Joy Fold Card.  On the front of the card are sticks & stones and trim.  Stones are the stone tiles (green crosses on white) while the two sticks sticking out on the left side are the sticks.  The branch is ticked behind the Ribbon Trim on the vertical.  A buggy ride would pass under the sky and pass by a car.


Inside of Card below:
I felt a buggy ride would pass lots of leaves on the ground and even a zoo.  There is even trim on the inside left side of the card.


I chose Stone as the stone tile on the floor and put the little twigs tucked into my Trim as the sticks.  A Buggy Ride might pass a zoo and other cars.  It's not that a Joy Fold card is that difficult, but I find it unwieldly and not what I usually like to create.

Supplies:
Rubbernecker stamps Splatter Leaves
Rubbernecker stamps Bunch of Bears
Rubbernecker stamp & die set Two Tone - car
Waffle Flower Hello Friend Sentiments stamp & die set
papers from left overs in stash
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following Challenges:
NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff) #60
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge "Anything Goes" #568
The Paper Funday - "Anything Goes" w/opt twists-  use dies -cars & bears


1 comment:

Dawn T said...

It was a difficult lot of parameters. You've done well. I'm quite impressed with your card. I'm giving it a miss this week and then I'll be away for two weeks.