Sunday, March 3, 2024

Birthday Card for February

Craft Roulette 

February 16, 2024 Parameters
Project: 
5"X7" card 
Colors: Formal & Informal: 
(Black on wheels & Gem = formal. Girl on bike = informal.)
Element: 
Warm colors in background
Random: Crisscross - hashmarks on baskets on bike
I cut two sets of the Waffle Flower Postage Collage Die, then cut off the end of one and added it to this 5 X 7 inch card to extend the background. The aquamarine gem in the girls hair was in a bag of gems, no idea what brand they are.
I used the Waffle Flower shader brushes (double ended) and found I really like these for getting into small spaces.  They feel so soft and I love them.
I couldn't post this until I was sure my friend had received it.

35th submission

Supplies:
Scrappy Tails Flower Shop
Sunny Studio - the hearts
Waffle Flower Shader Brush 1 plus - double ended
Birds - not sure what company
Happy Birthday from Linda, DT
Distress inks Antique Linen & I think Scattered Straw
Copic markers
Waffle Flower Hello Friend Sentiments stamps & matching dies
Waffle Flower Postage Collage Die 
Vagabond die cut machine


1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling card, Arlene - thanks so much for sending it and the stamped/die cut bits!! Just love how you used the postage collage as a background for your lovely scene! How clever to add blocks onto the side that way too!!