Sunday, January 28, 2024

Play Time With Whimsy Stamps

TODAY, I have TWO cards for you.
 The challenge at Die Cut Divas this month is to use Never Before Used Stuff (NBUS) to enter our challenge for January.  Many of the sentiments on this card have never been inked.  I certainly was able to use some of the cutest gnomes out there on this card, though the gnomes themselves have been inked many times.

Supplies:
Whimsy Slimline Windows Die
Whimsy Gnome for Christmas stamps & matching dies
Whimsy Gnome for the Holidays stamps & matching dies
Kat Scrappiness My Valentine Enamel Dots
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I am casing Linda's card of January 21st.  I loved it.
My Happy Birthday Message for my son is inside the card.
Obviously, I am enjoying this fun stamp.  The die is separate and cuts just the window out.  I couldn't find it lost in my papers for about a week.  I probably moved it without knowing a number of times.  LOL  I also think those Ostriches are so much fun!  I think he wants to eat that cake.  

Close-up

Supplies:
Whimsy Hey Ostrich Stamps and matching dies
Whimsy Comic Book Page Rubber Cling Stamp 
Whimsy Comic Book Page Outline Die
Whimsy Glorious Sky   - 1'st time using this paper
Whimsy A Bunny Birthday - discontinued (sad face here)
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:

Love to Craft Challenge #78 Mix It Up Challenge Blog Anything Goes” #69 The Creative Crafters "Anything Goes" 
DL. ART "Anything Goes (monthly 1st of a month) 
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes #1-2024 
My Favorite Things (Ready, Set, Christmas! NBUS #58 (1st card - sentiments)

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling gnome pair in the slimline frame with all the sentiments, Arlene - fun design!! Glad you found the die for the comicbook center & love your CASE of my card! Thanks again for sending the images!!

Cindy C. said...

Both very fun card!!