Tuesday, January 2, 2024

December Card Chain Challenge Reveal

 Yes, it's time again for a Card Chain Challenge Reveal!

December is always a special month at Card Chain Challenge with a very special challenge.  Not the regular Tic Tac Toe... NO.  It's 
Tic-Tac-Tic-Tac-Toe!

I'm choosing the 2nd row down. 
Bloom, Bird, Banana color, Bling and Bokeh 

I chose a die set that has blooms as part of the design so I wouldn't have much trouble working a bird or flowers into the whole image.  I have to confess that I almost forgot the bird.
I purchased a wonderful pad of paper that is perfect for both the banana color and bokeh (the pleasing or aesthetic quality of out-of-focus blur in a photograph) in its pages, a two for one.  If you look at the sky through the flowers in the basket, I think the sky has an out of focus blur to it. I'm sticking with it even if you don't think so.    

Time for the Reveal!
A Pop Up Card and I wanted to keep it.  

Close up of Card Front.


Poppy Stamps LuckyLayered Flowers craft die
My Favorite Things Fun Fall Color Blends Paper Pad 
My Favorite Things Stitched Traditional Tag STAX Die-namics
Kat Scrappiness Owl Envelope Art Stamp set (stamps only)
Hero Arts Anytime Messages (retired stamp set) outside sentiment)
Hero Arts Time To Enjoy Wood block - inside sentiment
Distress Oxide inks   (I tried out several & so I'm not sure which ones I used)
Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss Simply White
Clear Sequins
Wink of Stella glitter brush
Copic markers





11 comments:

papierelle said...

Adorable card!!! I'm absolutely delighted with how the little owl looks out of the basket. Gundi
DotMCC
Dream Factory

Ellibelle said...

This is so very cute and what a great way to incorporate all the "b"s from the tic tac toe row you selected!
Happy New Year!!

Gail said...

WOW Arlene! Great card!

Julia Aston said...

What a beautiful basket card Arlene! love all the flowers and cute little owl peeking out from them! I can't believe I didn't even see that it's Tic Tac Toe Tac Toe (?!?!) what a challenge this was right???!! Wishing you a Happy Crafty New Year! Julia xx

HilaryJane said...

This is just stunning. I love it. I bet Daja was very happy to receive this beauty xx

Greta said...

What an incredible card, Arlene! I don't blame you for wanting to keep it!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous flower basket with the sweet birdie peeking out, Arlene!!

Dawn T said...

This one is worth keeping Arlene. It's is stunning. But I bet the CCC recipient loved it too!

BAstelfeti said...

Your Card is so wonderful, i love it.
Thank You and i wish a wonderful new Year

Greetings BAstelfeti

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Arlene, Happy New Year! You really do make the most wonderful interactive cards. What a beauty, and I love the little owl peeping out. Thanks for being a lovely link in our chain once gain, Jo x

Imke said...

This is adorable, Arlene - a little work of art. Unfortunately i am not good in technique cards**lol**. Happy to beeing part of this challege.
~Imke