Sunday, August 20, 2023

A Very Happy Card

 It took me a while to find my Game, but I finally did.

Yes, I was again playing with the Craft Roulette twist em up and spit em out categories. I had trouble finding my game, but finally the game I play the most, dah, finally made it to the forefront and said, HEY! Scrabble, you play scrabble.  I had a beautiful piece of packing with flowers and leaves on it.  I cut those out and put them in the corners, got a new set of stamps and added some color there, especially that BIG Yellow balloon.  Those critters look like they're having a lot of fun and a quick grab off my desk of some sentiments landed me the perfect one.

Project: Picture Frame Card - (Framed)
Colors: Summer Vacation - (Flowers & balloons)
Element: Game(s) - Scrabble
Random: Check(s) - 3 check marks

Supplies:
Elizabeth Craft Designs Postage Stamp Square dies
Kat Scrappiness Never Ending Square dies
My Favorite Things Unforgettable Birthday stamps & dies
Copic markers
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenge:
NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff) #53 (Altenew Postal
The Creative Crafters "Anything Goes"



2 comments:

Dawn T said...

Very cleverly done Arlene.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a cutie with the ellies and packaging, Arlene!!