Sunday, February 16, 2020

Bingo Challenge at Bugaboo

I know I'm late in making Valentine cards, but better late then never.

I have been trying to use each die I've received before they become old dies that have never been used.  I never even opened the package from a couple months ago until now. 

I'm entering the Bugaboo challenge at Catch the Bug Challenge.  For the challenge, I chose the bottom straight across (Dots/Stripes, Pearl and Flower) for the challenge.  I hope my Nuvo Drops count as dots.



I used a Elizabeth Craft Designs (ECD) die, put some Nuvo drops in the middle of the small flowers and pearls in the middle of the larger flowers.  I didn't realize how large this die was until I purchased it.  WOW  It becomes the card.  Beautiful, really just lovely.  I used an ECD sentiment "Dream" cut from red glitter paper.

These are so easy to make, that I did an assembly line  Two (as Valentine cards) are going to my daughter-in-law and granddaughter.  One is a birthday card going to a dear friend.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful card, that's a stunning die cut> So pleased you chose to play along at Catch the Bug this week.
Chris
x

Greta said...

I know these beauties will be loved by the recipients, Arlene!