Saturday, August 31, 2019

Let There Be Jungle

The Die Cut Divas' August challenge still has one more day so you can enter.  This is my last card for that challenge, although, it won't be the last time I use these dies.  I am a fan of Elizabeth Craft Designs and love to put the different images in fun scenes.  I was so happy to see this parrot come in the mail to work with.  Since the challenge is "HOT" for August, I made a jungle card with my parrot and safari jeep.  Some palm trees complete the picture.  I made the entire card without the parrot and made that cute light-hearted bird last.  I tucked him behind the wheel for a wild ride. 

Be sure to see the other inspirations at Die Cut Divas last day of the month post here.


 Below is a closeup from the side so you can see the layers of images 
and silver foiled side mirrors, bumper and grill-work.



Hope you enjoy working with Elizabeth Craft Designs products.  I always do.

Supply List:
Elizabeth Craft Designs  Parrot
Elizabeth Craft Designs Safari Jeep
Elizabeth Craft Designs Through the Lens Stone Paper
Elizabeth Craft Designs - Safari Words stamp set
Elizabeth Craft Designs Palm - Trees
Silver paper
Manila folder - Jeep & sentiment panel
Distress Ink Vintage Photo for jeep
Parrot - cracked pistachio & lucky clover (I think)
Scrap papers for rest of dies
Vagabond die cut machine

No comments: