Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Happy Birthday on the Feminine Side

I think this is my favorite birthday card I made this month.  I had sponged all different colors of distress inks on 8" X 18" paper from 20 years ago so I could put all my sponges in one place and see the colors.  Using the paper here was definitely the best thing ever.  The colors are fun and summery.  I sent this card to my daughter-in-law as it's a feminine cheery card.  I kept the images in black and white for balance.  I  hope you like it too. 

Be sure to use my discount code Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more.
Are you on social media? We are! Please join us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook? so you don't miss any fun promotions or new challenge announcements!
Hero Arts Monthly Challenge



Please join us in this month’s "Birthday" challenge for your chance at a free digital stamp set AND, if you used Hero Arts or Sugartree Stamps, a $20 gift card to our etsy store. Our current monthly challenge can always be found in the menu bar, and runs from the 1st to last day of the month

The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products as well as a nice selection of digital stamps! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more.

Supplies:
  • Hero Arts Digital BIrthday Bash - digital heart balloon & candles
  • Sentiment "Happy Birthday to you" is from my stash (I thought it was Sugartree Digital, but it's unknown now)
  • Gina Marie Designs Block Style Quilt Die # 6
  • QuicKutz Nesting Scallop Squares
  • Distress Inks
  • Kat-Scrappiness White Snowflake Sprinkles
  • Vagabond die cut machine

No comments: