Friday, August 23, 2019

Card Chain Challenge Reveal

I sent my CCC partner, Greta, a card on our Card Chain Challenge (CCC) and I love the sunset, made just from sponging distress inks across some card stock starting with blues on the bottom.   A friend traded some die-cuts with me and I love this scene.

A big thank you to Greta for taking another photo as my picture made the sentiment look a bit transparent.   I am using Greta's photo.  Updated 8/23/19.

Supplies:
Hero Arts Beach Frame Fancy Die
Hero Arts Stamp set "Friends"
Distress inks broken china, spiced marmalade & ripe persimmon
Vagabond die cut machine

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

Lucky Greta for getting this beautiful card

Greta said...

It's stunning & the sentiment is perfect! Thanks so much, Arlene. It's on display so I see it every time I sit in my chair. I'll see if I can get a good picture of it for you. Wish I had better photographing skills.

Angelnorth said...

Lovely restful scene with the dramatic black die cut!