Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Bugaboo's Spring Window

There is still time to join in the Die Cut Divas' challenge to use flowers in your project.  May has 31 days, so you still have days to create and enter.  Die Cut Divas has a great challenge every month!

I created a black and white brick background to set this window in.  I can't even make a straight line or anything looking like brick, but I think with the sassy cat in the window, it sort of works.  It was fun to say the least. 

The reason I wanted to add brick was because I had first colored the inside of the house with the cat looking back out the window as an outside view with floating clouds.  Then I realized that the cat was indoors and the flowers were outdoors, so coloring clouds on the inside was NOT ideal.  I am hoping the inside represents wall paper now.  Oh well.



Close-up below

Supplies:
Bugaboo Spring Window
Elizabeth Craft Designs Garden Notes Stitched Rectangles
Copic markers
Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss - Red Berry & Ebony Black
Vagabond die cut machine


No comments: