Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Happy Road Trip 50th Birthday

A2Z Scrapbooking has a monthly challenge of "May Flowers".  Please join in and even though I didn't make a flower card, I've got my Birthday card ready. 

Definitely a guy card.  The sun was shining so brightly that  the white and black seemed to glare back at me.  The Route 50 sign is inside a balloon with a silver bow popped where the string is tied to the balloon.  I was at a loss on the kind of card I wanted to make until I went searching through my printed images from the A2Z digital kits for something entirely unrelated and BOOM, I had my idea.  It's simple and to the point for a guy who is turning the BIG 50.


Supplies:
A2Z Digital Road Trip kit
Balloons cut from my Cameo
Voila mini bow from stash
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Vagabond die cut and embossing machine for balloons




No comments: