Saturday, July 22, 2017

Hero Arts Scramble - remember it's 24 hours long

Here is my entry to the Hero Arts Scramble today on Flickr.  I use this set whenever I get the chance.  I love all of the extras that go with the set.  All of the stamps and dies on this card are from this one set and there are so many more.


Close-up below


The stamp and die set are still available at A2Z Scrapbooking.

The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Arlene15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you're looking for a Hero Arts product you don't see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from within the shop.

Enjoy the Journey Stamps and Dies sets at A2Z Scrapbooking
Gold Foil Paper - Goldie Lox - 2014 Chickaniddy Crafts
Vagabond Die Cut machine

No comments: